CALL FOR PAPERS
No. 2 /2020
Place of publication
Type of publication
Online and print
Institute of Educational Sciences
(print) 0034-8678; (online) 2559-639X
Journal of Pedagogy (Revista de Pedagogie) is an academic journal mainly oriented towards scientific activity in the field of education, promoting relevant theoretical, methodological and empirical analyses connected to this area:
- theoretical approaches in education (for example, fundamental research, educational policy analysis, European benchmarks, comparative research, feasibility studies);
- research results, intervention models, case studies and best practices in education;
- results of relevant projects for the education system;
- reviews of relevant national and international works.
Journal articles and book reviews are dedicated to stimulate debate and facilitate academic networking between scholars and practitioners interested in these topics.
The 2020/2 issue will include articles in the field of education, with a focus on applying research results to educational practices. The expected articles should mainly address topics as follows:
- innovative teaching approaches in various school subjects; virtual class, face-to-face class;
- effective approaches in disadvantaged groups of students;
- the results of international studies and their effects on classroom practices;
- intercultural studies and teaching perspectives;
- from neuroscience studies to classroom experiences.
The 2020/2 issue will be coordinated by Laura-Elena Căpiță, PhD, and Angelica Mihăilescu, PhD.
Authors should send the title and the abstract of their paper (200-250 words) to email@example.com until the 1st of July 2020. By the same date, persons willing to submit a book review should inform the editorial board about the work being reviewed.
The deadline for paper/book review submission is 7th of September 2020.
Editorial Policies and Guidelines for Contributors
The manuscripts can be written in Romanian or in English (preferably in English) and they have to comply with the editing requirements of the journal, as presented in the Paper Template available on the journal’s webpages about Editorial Policy and Author Guidelines.
Publishing the articles is free of charge. Authors should ensure that their submissions are original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. All submitted articles are subject to a rigorous peer review process, based on initial coordinator screening and double-blind refereeing by a minimum of two reviewers.
Full guidelines for the presentation of the papers and more details about the editorial policy of the journal are available at the editorial policy section from the website.
The journal is indexed in Crossref, DOAJ, De Gruyter (IBZ and IBR), ERIH PLUS and Ulrichsweb. Articles on Higher Education subjects can also be indexed in HEDBIB.
For further inquiries please contact the editorial board at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.