REVSTA de PEDAGOGIE – JOURNAL of PEDAGOGY
No. 1 /2024
Place of publication
Type of publication
Online and print
National Center for Policy and Evaluation in Education – Research Unit
(print) 0034-8678; (online) 2559-639X
Journal of Pedagogy (Revista de Pedagogie) is an academic journal mainly oriented towards scientific activity in the field of education, promoting relevant theoretical, methodological and empirical analyses connected to this area:
- theoretical approaches in education (for example, fundamental research, educational policy analysis, European benchmarks, comparative research, feasibility studies);
- research results, intervention models, case studies and best practices in education;
- results of relevant projects for the education system;
- reviews of relevant national and international works.
Journal articles and book reviews are dedicated to stimulate debate and facilitate academic networking between scholars and practitioners interested in these topics.
The 2024/1 issue will include articles in the field of education, with a focus on Professional discourse on education. The expected articles should mainly address topics as follows:
- discourse on education, as a space for reflection on both theoretical issues and practical experiences in teaching-learning-evaluation and research;
- relevant research in education sciences focused on innovation in education, on the analysis of recent changes in the education system and implications for different categories of educational actors;
- from research results to informed practices and decisions; communicating and capitalizing on research results in educational policies; examples at national and international levels.
The 2024/1 issue will be coordinated by Otilia Apostu, PhD, and Ciprian Fartușnic, PhD, senior researchers.
Authors should send the title and the abstract of their paper (200-250 words) to email@example.com until the 7th of January 2024. By the same date, persons willing to submit a book review should inform the editorial board about the work being reviewed.
The deadline for paper/book review submission is 1st of March 2024.
Editorial Policies and Guidelines for Contributors
The manuscripts can be written in Romanian or in English (preferably in English) and they have to comply with the editing requirements of the journal, as presented in the Paper Template available on the journal’s webpages about Editorial Policy and Author Guidelines.
Publishing the articles is free of charge. Authors should ensure that their submissions are original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. All submitted articles are subject to a rigorous peer review process, based on initial coordinator screening and double-blind refereeing by a minimum of two reviewers.
Full guidelines for the presentation of the papers and more details about the editorial policy of the journal are available at the editorial policy section from the website.
The journal is indexed in CEEOL, Citefactor, Crossref, De Gruyter (IBZ și IBR), DOAJ, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, Google Academic, ROAD and Ulrichsweb. Articles on Higher Education subjects can also be indexed in HEDBIB.
For further inquiries please contact the editorial board at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.